This workout video from Men's Health gives you a step by step demo of a side-bridge. This exercise is a great way of toning abs.
Hold a light weight in your right hand. Lie on your left side with your feet stacked. Bend your left elbow 90°. Prop yourself up so only your forearm and left shoe touch the floor and your body is perfectly straight. Extend your right arm. Now, bring the weight down and under you, reaching with your arm until the weight is behind you and you face the floor.
Reverse the motion to the starting position. We recommend you first master the normal bridge and side bridge before progressing to this more advanced exercise.
As with the normal bridge variations you will be working the core muscles of the torso as you try to maintain your technique. This exercise also has rotation and added weight, which greatly increases the level of difficulty.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades