Seated dips are one of those exercises that looks easy but is a real pain to actually do. While you can do seated dips on the floor, doing them on a bench with your feet flexed adds an extra dimension of height that will increase muscle intensity and heart rate.
To try out these seated dips, which tone your triceps into beautiful, buff guns, check out this fitness tutorial. Make sure you keep your stomach and hips pulled up and don't let them drop down.
The seated dip is a great triceps exercise. Work very hard on linking up your "mind muscle" connection.
Make sure to look up at the top of the movement (while squeezing the tri's) and pause for a 2 count.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades