This is a great Men's Health abs workout called the "front-pillar with diagonal arm-lift". The bridge position is a fantastic core muscles workout for the abs.
Assume a modified press-up position with your forearms resting on the floor. Your elbows should be under your shoulders and bent to 90°. Keeping your torso steady, raise your left arm forward and to the left so that it points to 10 o'clock.
Hold it for one to two seconds then lower your arm. Next, try raising your right arm up to the two o' clock position. If you struggle to balance we recommend you spread your feet further apart to help give you a stronger base.
Too easy? Try lifting a leg at the same time to really work the core. For example, as you raise your right arm, also try to raise your left leg slightly off the floor while still maintaining a perfectly straight body. Breathe in at the starting position and breathe out as you lift your limbs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades