Men's Health shows you a great exercise to build your core. A well built core equals toned abs.
Lie on your side with your forearm on the floor under your shoulder with your feet stacked together. Push your hip off the floor creating a straight line from ankle to shoulder, keeping your head inline with your spine.
Pause for one to two seconds then lower your body down and repeat. After you have completed your reps, lie on your other side and repeat this technique until you finish your set.
This is a great core exercise. The more advanced may wish to try an exercise in the middle. For example, start with a left side pillar bridge for 10 reps, move into the standard press-up position and try 10 reps. Finish on a right side pillar bridge for another 10 reps.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades