This exercise from Men's Health will tax your whole body. The abs workout exercise called the "Turkish get-up" will especially tax the core muscles and shoulder muscles as you progress your way to heavier dumbbells.
Lie on your back with your legs straight. Hold a dumb-bell in your left hand with your arm straight above you. Keeping your elbow locked and the weight above you at all times, stand up.
Move your legs and right arm underneath you to push yourself up. Still keeping your left arm straight and the weight above you reverse the motion and return to the starting position. Complete your reps on this side before switching to the right arm to finish your set.
This exercise will tax the whole body, especially the core and shoulder muscles as you progress your way to heavier dumb-bells. Keep a training partner close by who can catch the dumb-bell should you lose your balance.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades