Get the perfect abs workout with Men's Health. By keeping tension in the band during this "torso rotation" exercise, and by rotating your body, you will target your core muscles.
Grab with both hands the handle of a shoulder high pulley cable or resistance band. With your left side to the weight stack and both arms extended towards the stack, step away until you feel tension. Keeping your arms straight, rotate your shoulders to the right, then return.
Try not to fully relax at the starting position as any slack in the band decreases tension. Keeping tension in the band also helps to keep tension in the target muscles of the core. Breathe out as you rotate away from the starting position, and breathe in as you return towards the weight stack.
Complete this side before switching to the other side to complete your set.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades