If you want killer abs, then you have to work on them. Men's Health gives you the expertise advice on improving your abs. Try this "pulse up" exercise that helps beginners strengthen their core muscles.
Lie with your hands under your tailbone and extend your legs straight up towards the ceiling perpendicular to your torso. Lift your hips off the floor in a straight line, pause, then lower your hips.
Breathe out as you push up towards the ceiling, squeeze the abs and breathe in as you slowly return to your starting position. At the bottom of the movement avoid resting your backside on the ground and instead aim to keep tension in your abs at all times.
Too easy? Ask your training partner to push down on your feet to help apply some gentle resistance.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades