Learn how to do incline push-ups and sculpt your body without weights. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
Incline push-ups up the ante on the standard method by elevating your feet. The incline adds weight, and thus intensity, at the bottom of your movement—the toughest part of the push-up.
Stand with your back toward a flat bench which is firmly bolted to the floor. Note: Do not do this exercise using a moveable piece of furniture. Place your hands flat on the floor with arms extended and put your feet up behind you on the bench, so that you are in a plank position with your feet elevated. Your weight should be on your toes and hands, and your shoulders directly over your hands; keep your center engaged to maintain a flat back.
1. From the starting position, do a standard push-up, bending your elbows to lower your chest to the floor while keeping your back flat and a straight line from the top of your head to your feet. At the bottom of your push-up, your feet will be significantly higher than your head—so as you lower your chest, resist gravity by maintaining a continuous pace.
2. Once your chest is just a couple of inches from the floor, press back up to the starting position, using a single, smooth movement.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades