You'll need a stability ball for this "Swiss-ball cable Russian-twist" abs exercise from Men's Health. To progress in this particular exercise, simply increase the weight and use a fuller stability ball.
Attach a handle to a high pulley-cable and place a Swiss ball in front of the weights stack. Lie face up on the ball so that the top of your head is towards the weights stack. Reach overhead and grab the handle with both hands, keeping your arms straight and your hips bridged so your body forms a straight line from hips to shoulders.
Turn your shoulders to the left until your arms are parallel to the floor. Rotate back to the starting position and repeat the prescribed number of reps for that side. Next, repeat the move to the right using the same technique.
As you can see, this move is pretty advanced. We recommend you start light and use a softer stability ball, which will roll less as you first get to grips with this exercise. To progress, simply increase the weight and use a fuller stability ball.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades