Learn how to do medicine ball knee tucks. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
Knee tucks are more than an abs cruncher. The use of the stability ball trains your abs to have a greater degree of stability and control, while also improving your shoulder stability and endurance.
Start in a plank style pushup position so that your shins and shoelaces are on the stability ball and your hands are on the floor. Your head and neck should be in line with your spine. Keep your toes pointed to avoid perching on the ball with your toes.
1. Keeping your hips and core stable throughout the movement, tuck your knees up towards your chest and shoulders so that the ball rolls towards your head, performing a posterior pelvic tilt so that your hips tuck up and under.
2. When you have brought the ball in as close as you can, reverse the motion and extend your legs back out to the starting plank position. Control the movement throughout. It is crucial that you not push so far that your back drops and arches.
3. From your full extension, slowly bring your feet back toward you and repeat the entire movement from the starting position.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades