Join Men's Health as they show you the "standing cable crunch" exercise, which uses a high-pulley cable to tone your abs. It's a great abs workout if you have the right equipment.
Attach a rope to a high-pulley cable and stand with your back to the weights stack. Hold one end of the rope on the left side of your head and the other end on the right. Crunch your torso down, pause, and return to the starting position.
Try to really crunch your chest down to meet your abs and squeeze your tummy hard. Remember to breathe out as you crunch and breathe in as you return to the starting position. There should always be a slight bend in your knees and continuous tension in the abdominal muscles.
This is a great alternative for anyone used to working their abs in a lying-down position. When the technique is mastered, increase the weight.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades