Learn how to do a floor bridge hold. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
The floor bridge hold is an excellent core-strengthening exercise.
In a prone position (face down), position yourself on the tips of your toes and elbows so that your body is in a straight line from your head to your feet. Keep your body flat and parallel to the floor; do not let your lower back arch or your stomach sag. Engage your abs and your lower back muscles to hold the position.
1. The purpose of the floor bridge is to hold the position for about 45 to 60 seconds while maintaining the form. When your abs and lower back muscles begin to shake, keep holding the position. When you max out, lower yourself slowly down to the floor and relax your core.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades