In this video, Coach Jay demonstrates the pedestal routine, which utilizes aspects of yoga and Pilates. There are three factors which should be taken into account before starting: first, you should maintain your breathing throughout. Next, make sure to engage the muscles around your core, and make sure that you have a straight line from your foot to your shoulder in each exercise. Keeping this in mind, begin by holding a push-up position for 30 seconds, keeping your body straight. Next, turn over and prop yourself up in a backwards push-up position and hold for 30 seconds. Finally, do a side pedestal, where you hold yourself up in a straight line using one arm at a time. Do each side for 20 seconds. By following this exercise routine, you should be able to tone your core muscles effectively.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades