In this tutorial, we learn how to build chest muscles through chair push-ups. To begin, you will need to set up three chairs in a pyramid shape that will fit your body laying down. To begin, place both of your feet on one chair and then push each of your hands laying on a chair. After this, do as many push ups as you can. If you want a more challenging work out, you can wear a backpack that is filled with weights. You can also stay at the bottom for a couple seconds while you are doing the push ups to prevent yourself from having momentum and going back up. By using these exercises, you can have bigger chest muscles in no time!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades