In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to tone their arms and legs with a 10 minute, 30 rep workout. This entire workout routine will target the arms, legs, abs/core, aerobic and balance. There are 6 exercises in this workout. The exercises are: plank rows (with weights), barbell curls, dips (just body weight), sumo squat jumps (with or without weights), floor hams with an exercise ball and floor calf raises (with weights). For each exercise, do 50 reps. It is recommended that beginners should do 10 reps of each exercise. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in health and fitness, and would like to learn an exercise workout that will work the whole body.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades