We don't usually think that you need exercise equipment in order to work out effectively. In fact, most of the time you can achieve comparable results to going to the gym simply by using your own body weight (doing push ups, for instance, or the Warrior 3 yoga pose).
But there are certain pieces of equipment that are crucial to have at home when working out. One such piece is the medicine ball, which, when incorporated into exercises, helps increase muscle intensity. Check out this video to learn how to use the medicine ball to do a twist crunch that'll tone abs and side obliques.
The main reason to work out abs is because strong abs will stabilize your lower back and prevent you from an injury; but as a side benefit a 6-pack looks great!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades