Six pack abs are possible, if you put in the time and work. This instructional video demonstrates simple exercises you can do to sculpt your abs. Rememeber, abs don't just happen over night, but stick to it. Llittle can compare with the satisfaction of looking down at your own washboard stomach.
When you do the bench crunch, your chest can go below parallel, so your abs get worked out over a greater range of motion than when you do a regular crunch on the floor. This makes the bench crunch a little bit harder, and a lot more effective at building your abs. The bench crunch is also better than regular crunches because it forces your abs to stay tight throughout the exercise, since you cannot relax your upper back on the floor. This is a mistake many beginners make, and it makes regular crunches way too easy, and not very effective at getting you six pack abs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades