Nutrition and cardiovascular exercises are necessary to reduce the size of your belly. Ab exercise won't reduce girth. They will strengthen your core, but you will need to lose excess body weight. If you want large abs, with deep valleys, as you would see in a body builder, you would need to do the following exercises once every 5 to 7 days, allowing your abs to have time to recuperate. Begin with crunches, with weights, doing 2 sets of 8 reps. Then, you will need to do bicycle crunches without weight. Then, repeat. Hold the weights behind your head. Start with your maximum weight. Then, reduce it in half. Then, do bicycle crunches with weights. Then, repeat the series without weights. Next, hold the side plank pose on each side.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades