Looking for a quick workout to get that six pack you've always wanted? Just like the classic 8 Minute Abs workout, this simulated workout will show you the exercises to motivate you to get a ripped midsection in no time at all!
8 Min Abs Workout, how to have six pack: this workout has been designed to specifically work on the abdominal area.
It can be done by anyone who exercises regularly, both men and women.
There are no particular requirements for this module; you just need to know how to do the various exercises properly.
3 Good reasons for doing this module:
1 - Working aerobically on your abdominal muscles for over 7 minutes stimulates the capillaries in this area. These in turn increase the blood flow.
2 - A greater blood flow means a greater flow of oxygen - and fat only burns in the presence of oxygen.
3 - Toned muscles need more calories (kcal) to stay active. Our organism tends to release these calories from the area nearest the muscle, in this case the waist area
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades