This may surprise you, but rowers weren't born with a perfect six pack of abs and Incredible Hulk-like shoulders. They happen to be in a sport that revolves around how fast they can move their arms from the front to the back with great water resistance.
For this reason, professional rowers have crazily built backs and pectorals. If you enjoy the build of these rowers, you can actually get it yourself without having to join a rowing team. Check out this video to learn how to do a one arm dumbbell row to tone your lateral muscles.
Make sure to use a bench to really activate both your back and your core. By doing only 1 arm at a time you are able to recruit more back fibers and nerves.
Make sure to focus on your "Mind Muscle" connection.
Also make sure as you watch the video to punch with your opposite elbow to fully engage your core.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades