Bicycle crunches consist of lying flat on your back, your hand on the back of your head, knees bent to face the ceiling, feet flat on the floor. To perform the bicycle crunch bring one elbow up toward your opposite knee as you bring the knee toward your elbow. This will cause you to move part of your upper body and you should feel the workout in your abs. As you progressively get better at this move you can bring your legs straight up in to the air. 5 minutes of this 3 times a week should be an adequate amount of time. It is important during this exercise to keep your abs drawn in to your spine.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades