How you work out your abs determines how they'll appear in the long run. Not only are the type of ab exercises you do important, but also the frequency with which you do them.
If you want lean abs without the hulking six pack then working on two sets of crunches almost daily is the way to go. But to get those muscle builder abs, you have to blast them on one day and then let them rest for the rest of the week.
There is a lot of confusion about ab workouts, should you do them every day or just once a week? The arguments go on endlessly on bodybuilding forums everywhere and the reason is that there is no right answer, it depends on your goals!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades