In this video, John Alvino talks about his favorite lower ab exercises. The first is called the lowball pulling. You begin by putting your feet on top of a swiss ball, put your hands in push up position, have good stability and bring your knees towards your chest and then extend it out, all while contracting your abs. The next lower ab exercise Alvino discusses is called the hanging knee raise. With an overhead bar, grip on to the bar and allow your body to hang in a pull up position. Bring your knees towards your chest and extend back down. Continue range of motion until knees are all the way up to your chest, all while contracting your belly. This can also be done with straight legs bringing shins all the way up to the bar. The last lower ab exercise, also the most difficult, is called rocky abs. While lying down on a bench, grab the underside of the bench, lift up your legs and elevate your hips. Then you lower legs while keeping hips up and continue that pattern. These three exercises will get you the six pack you‚Äôve always wanted.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades