In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to get ripped and tone feminine arms. This video provides 4 exercises to do. The exercises in this video are: triangle push-up, shoulder press, pike push-up and triceps extension. For the triangle, form the hands together into a triangle and push, keeping the elbows close to the body. For the shoulder press, lift a pair of dumbbells with the arms parallel to the ground, then push them up over the head. For the pike push-up, go into a downward dog position and bend the elbow so that the top of the head reaches the ground. For the triceps extension, hold a dumbbell with both hands behind the head and raise it up and down. This video will benefit those female viewers who are interested in health and fitness, and would like to learn exercises that will tone their arms.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades