The only way to gain strength in your arms is to work them out. And this "dumbbell tricep extension" from Men's Health is just what you need. This exercise is aimed at isolating the triceps muscle of the upper arm.
Sit on a bench holding a heavy dumb-bell in your left hand. Extend your arm straight overhead with your palms facing forward and place your right hand on your left elbow for support.
Without moving your upper arm, lower the weight down in front of your face until the end of the dumb-bell touches the top of your chest in front of your shoulder. Finish the set before repeating with your other arm.
This exercise is aimed at isolating the triceps muscle of the upper arm and is best kept for later in the workout when you have completed the larger compound moves such as the bench press and bodyweight dip. Please take care at all times to avoid hitting yourself in the face.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades