Doing this workout from Men's Health will increase flexbility and strength in your rotator cuffs. Make sure to execute technical precision to avoid injury.
Stand holding a light pair of dumb-bells in front of your thighs with a neutral grip, your palms facing each other. Raise your arms forward and out at a 45º angle until they are at eye level. The weights should point to 10 o'clock and two o'clock at the top of the move.
Slowly lower your arms. Breathe out as you lift up and exhale as you slowly return to the starting position. This exercise is aimed at working the muscles of the shoulders to ensure a healthy rotator cuff. Each rep needs to be smooth and controlled, with a deliberate pause at the top.
You may also wish to try using a duel-handled cable machine or some rubber bands for extra variety. These will provide you with different areas of tension as you execute the move. We recommend you try this exercise after completing heavier and more complex shoulder exercises.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades