Don't worry guys: the Skull Krusher isn't as intimidating as it sounds, and no skulls - especially not yours - will be harmed in the process. Check out this muscle building video to learn how to complete the Skull Krusher.
The move involves lying down on a bench and then reverse bench pressing a short bar upwards. This move is excellent for toning your arms and especially your triceps.
Remember to drive your knuckles toward the wall by your feet as you drive the bar to the top position.
"Squeeze water out of a sponge" in the tricep area during the contraction; especially during the top of the positive or concentric phase of the movement.
Focus on keeping the elbows pinned tight to your side as you drive the dumbbell high through the ceiling.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades