In order to get those Incredible Hulk shoulders and pectorals, you have to do lots of seated presses with heavy dumbbells. It's not exactly fun, we know, but soon enough you'll have big guns hefty enough to wrestle the best of them.
To learn how to do seated dumbbell presses that tone your arms, especially your biceps, check out this fitness video. Remember to keep doing the routine over and over again to see results.
The seated dumbbell curl is a great arm/biceps exercise.
Because you are seated you can get more force in the biceps. Plus you can tip the seat back to hit a different angle on the biceps than standing.
Work very hard on linking up your "mind muscle" connection.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades