In this video from modernmom we learn how to do an arm toning routine for women. It's a short exercise routine that you can do every other day. You'll need 5-8 lb dumbbells. You'll work biceps, triceps, chest, back of arms and shoulders. Do each exercise 10-12 reps. Do at least 3 times a week. First is front raise lifting up weights in front of your thighs bringing them to shoulder level. Exhale out as you lift. Bicep curl works the front of the arm. It gives shape and definition to that part of your arm. Keep elbows at sides and exhale as you curl the elbows up to the shoulder. The chest fly is next. Do on something that elevates you off the floor. Bring your arms to the side body level. And bring arms back up squeezing the chest together. Last exercise is done by taking the weights and bringing them up with the elbows bent and then extend the arm straight back squeezing the triceps muscle!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades