Tone your arms for summer with help from this video hosted by magazine, Cosmo Girl! Get the arms you want with help from this step-by-step instructional on how to do the bench dip.
1. Place your feet firmly on ground, keeping three feet forward while sitting on the edge of a steady chair/bench.
2. Slowly move your butt forward maintaining it with the chair/seat level, while doing this process make sure you hold your palm on the seat with fingers pointing forward (downwards).
3. After a minimal forward movement, lower your butt about a foot, keeping your arms at right angle (90 degrees) and your back straight.
a) Return to your to the former position (rise up).
b) Doing this two sets of twenty will give you a good posture and balance.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades