Want to get in shape? Well, with Men's Health, you're bound to, especially with this "push press" exercise. This shoulder and triceps exercise is also great for the core and improving your ability to generate force.
Stand with a light bar-bell across the front of your shoulders, your hands slightly wider than shoulder width apart. Bend at the hips and knees to descend about six inches and quickly rise back up to explosively push the weight overhead until your arms are fully extended.
Lower the weight to the starting position.
Breathe out with the explosive push and breathe in as you absorb the descent of the bar.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades