To do this tricep and arm toning exercise, just think of the way you take a back scratcher to your back, moving your arms up over your head and then up and down until you finally scratch that itch.
The motion for doing these seated dumbbell overhead presses is exactly the same, only you're doing them with 20-40 pound weights rather than a stick of wood. Check out this video to learn how to do this excellent arm-firming exercise.
The seated dumbbell overhead press is a great triceps exercise. Work very hard on linking up your "mind muscle" connection.
"Squeeze water out of a sponge" in the tricep area during the contraction; especially during the top of the positive or concentric phase of the movement.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades