The "cable single-arm pull-down" will really improve your biceps. If you want huge biceps, Men's Health will get you there with this arms workout.
Attach a stirrup handle to the cable of a lat pull-down machine. Grab the handle with your right arm so your palm faces left and sit on the seat. Keeping your back straight, pull the handle down to the right side of your chest.
Control the weight back to the starting position. When you have completed the desired number of reps, switch to your left arm and repeat.
Too easy? Try not to rest and simply alternate between your right and left arm until you have finished your sets. This will feel very different to a double-handed pull-down with set rests.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades