In this video, we learn how to firm your upper body while sitting down. This will tone your chest shoulders and arms. Sit on the edge of the chair with your shoulders resting against the chair back. Now, grab your weights and bend both arms pushing the elbows back. Next, straighten your arms, pushing the weights up and forward on a diagonal. Slowly, lower your arms back to the starting position and continue to do this for as many counts as you can. To do the raised blank, place your forearms on the chair seat and stretch your legs out so they are stretched on a diagonal, hold this pose for 15-30 seconds. Do both of these if you can't go to the gym and burn calories anywhere!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades