Want to take the push up position to the next level? Push ups are excellent for toning your arms, but if you do push ups every day your body will become adjusted to the exercise within a week, meaning you'll soon hit a plateau in muscle gain and weight loss.
To make sure you still get the bicep and tricep sculpting benefits of exercise, try out this free standing bent over row exercise. It utilizes heavy dumbbells to increase muscle intensity while holding your upper back parallel to the floor (like in the push up position) to build your back and core.
Baltimore Personal Trainer Coach Nick Tumminello shows you how to perform the free standing Bent over row exercise.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades