In this video, we learn how to do bent over rows for lats. All you need to do these is a barbell, so it's easy to do at home. Start by bending over with your back straight, then lift up the barbell slowly with your palms facing forward. Make sure the movements are smooth and you aren't going too quickly, which will hurt the muscle. Make sure you aren't pulling the bar up to your shoulders, this will not be working your lats. Also, if you are lifting while doing squats, this is a dead lift and will not work your lats either. Form is very important, so make sure you have it right before you begin!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades