We know, we know: squats hurt. Like, really bad. But when it comes to exercise, the more a workout hurts the more effective it is at toning up those trouble areas.
Take this dumbbell squat, for instance. It's a basic squat modified by you holding a dumbbell in each hand. Increase the weight of the dumbbell as you get stronger to see greater muscle mass.
The Dumbbell Squat is a great leg exercise. The advantage it has over traditional barbell squats is that it is safer on the lower back.
Watch the video and master this technique. Do not make the mistake of skipping leg exercises. Doing so will not only give you poor physique balance, but you will also limit your growth for upper body.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades