In this video, we learn how to do incline rows for lats. There is no substitute for pull ups if you want wide lats. This exercise is a great addition to add to pull ups to get a great workout and build muscle. To do this exercise, lay on an adjustable bench that is set on an incline. After this, hang your arms down and start to lift up the weights, raising them to your hips. Don't raise to your shoulder or this will start to build your upper back. Do as many of these as you can with an underhand grip, then rest and do more reps until finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades