No pain, no gain, right? In this fitness video you'll learn how to do a standing rowing exercise with a little twist: adding dumbbells. By holding on to a substantial weight while doing a bent rowing exercise, you'll be adding a lot more resistance to your workout, forcing your triceps to work harder to contract.
This means the exercise will be more dificult but also more effective, toning your triceps in half the time. If you're interested in getting cut arms in time for your next beach visit, check out this video.
Baltimore personal trainer Coach Nick Tumminello shows you how to perform the bent over row exercise in another, better way.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades