Jenny DiDonato with MadefitTV demonstrates a really good back workout.
The first exercise is called the Resistance Band Lat Pull Down. Hold the resistance band above the head and bring it down the back to the shoulders and back up again. Do 20-30 repetitions.
Next comes the Dumbbell Row to Deadlift, a great exercise for both the upper and lower back. Holding the dumbbells with the palms facing each other, bend at the hips with legs slightly bent, keeping the eyes focused ahead on a point on the wall. Bend forward, stand back up, bend down again, bring arms straight back and then back down, then up straight. Do 12-15 repetitions.
The third exercise is the Back Extension to Lat Pull. Lay on the stomach, arms out in front holding the resistance band. Raise your legs and torso at the same time, pulling the band back toward you, and back down. Do 12-15 repetitions.
The final exercise in the session is the Bent Arm Back Row, which is good for the upper back. Holding the dumbbells with palms facing you, bend forward; raise the arms outward parallel to the wall, and back down. Do 15 repetitions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades