This video shows the method to do ab exercises on the BOSU ball. The video features five exercises. The first exercise involves push ups. The BOSU ball is put upside down and push ups are started. The legs rise as we go down and come forward as we go up. In the next exercise we lie on the ball and make a 'L' shape of the legs to the rest of the body. A right angle is formed at the knees. The right leg comes up as the left hand comes up and vice versa. The third exercise involves putting your belly on the ball as you lie down. The head and legs go up and down till the level of the ball. In the fourth exercise, we sit on the ball and bring the legs and abdomen nearer and farther from each other. Lastly, the legs and hands are up while we lie on the ball. The right leg and the left hand come closer and touch each other and vice versa.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades