Three movements on the bosu ball will challenge your balance and stability. They will also build strength in your lower body. First, warm up. Then, do a simple back squat on the bosu ball. Stand on the bosu ball with our feet in front of you, extend your arms, and squat. Do eight to ten repetitions. Then, do a one legged squat. Place one foot in the middle of the ball and extend the other leg back. Squat down and up. Do ten to twelve repetitions. The final exercise is a lateral one legged squat. Place one leg in the middle of the ball and extend the other leg down and out to the side. Squat down and up. Throw in barbells for resistance.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades