The ball weave is great for the core. This exercise looks flashy, but in reality, your abs are in a static position the whole time. There is very little movement in the midsection. The ball weave is easy perform, but it does require some coordination.
Start in the supine position (on your back). Slowly bring one knee toward your chest. As you do so, weave a small ball through the leg and retrieve the ball with the opposite hand. Alternate the ball weave between both legs. When done correctly, the legs should move in a bicycle fashion. The key is to contract the abs at all times. Your abs must remain in the "crunch" position for this exercise to work. The shoulder blades should come no higher than a few inches off the floor. Be sure to keep the head straight and chin up. Do not crank the neck.
Lie on your back with ball.
Contract abs and weave ball between legs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades