If you are ready to take your ab workouts to the next level, this exercise is for you! The plate crunch can be used as a progression to the traditional workout ball crunch. The range of motion is virtually the same. However, a bar plate is placed behind the head to increase difficulty.
Grab a bar plate and place it behind your head. Position the workout ball on the middle of your back. Ensure you are flat on the ball. The plate should rest comfortably behind your head. Next, slowly crunch the abs and exhale. Your upper torso should only come up a few inches. Hold the position for 2 to 3 seconds and repeat the exercise.
Position ball on middle of back. Secure plate behind head.
Slowly crunch the abs. Hold for 2 to 3 seconds. Exhale.
Return to start position. Repeat as needed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades