In this video, we learn how to start doing pull-ups. First, stand up while you pull down on the machine at a weight you can handle. After this, do wide lat pulls using a weight that is heavy for you, but you can still handle. Next, do seated row exercises in sets to where you can't do anymore of them. Low cable rows are your next exercise, making sure you have the right form while doing them. Start to do W's next, while sitting down on your knees and using control with your arms. After this, do DB rows while placing half your body on a bench and lifting up. After doing these, you will build up enough upper body strength to do pull-ups, and last while doing them!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades