Learn how to do squat thrusts. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
Squat thrusts, or burpies as they are commonly known, are much beloved by trainers, athletes and bodybuilders alike because they combine the benefits of the squat with the added bonus of the jump for additional hard work and explosive training.
With your feet shoulder-width apart, squat down as far as you can and place your hands on the ground at shoulder width as if you are about to do a push-up.
1. From the starting position, kick your feet back into the push-up position in one fluid motion.
2. Immediately lift up your feet and shoot them back towards your hands, landing them back at starting position.
3. Immediately jump up as high as you can in a full jump, then land in the starting position so you are ready for your next rep.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades