In this video from Livestrong we learn how to do a barbell full squat to increase leg strength. Find a squat rack at a gym and rack your bar a little bit below shoulder. In a split stance, come up underneath the bar and rest it on the back of your shoulders. Lift off, core tight, and step back away. Feet shoulder width apart, chest up, head up. In a sitting motion, come back down and then back up. Drive through the heels, abs tight. Down and up. Remember to keep chest and head up always and sit back in your "chair". Core and abs are tight always. Do anywhere from 6-20. Beginners 8-10 reps. When racking step forward, back in split stance, make sure you're in the rack and step away.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades