Combination body weight squats and jump rope drills is a great way to warm up for strength and power training. Learn how to perform combo body weight squats with jump rope drills properly from Michael Rosengart, a professional fitness trainer in Santa Monica, California, in this workout tutorial. When performing body weight squats and jump rope for strength you should use full range of motion in legs, alternate to jumping rope and squats. With this how to video you can incorporate body weight squats and jump rope into your workout.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades