This video in the Fitness category will show you how to do squats correctly. This exercise is meant for the legs. The easiest way to do this is to sit down and stand up using a bench. The bench should be about knee height. Technically the line from the ankle to the knee and the line from the hip to the shoulder should be parallel as you go up and down. The legs should be about one and a half feet apart. This is the body weight squat. As you progress, you can do the dumbbell squat. The video goes on to explain this and other forms of squat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades