How to do squats to strengthen your stomach muscles To do proper squats start by spreading your legs so that you are in a wide stance with your feet well outside of your shoulders with your feet turned out. Sit down deep into the squat with your hands comfortably on your hips. You can also do a straight leg raise hinging at the hips. Keep your leg straight and raise it as you bend forward at the hips. Raise the leg until it is parallel with the ground and hold it for as long as you can. Then switch legs and do it on the other side. When you are doing these leg lifts makes sure that you keep your toes pointed straight back.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades